ZillaConfig is a tool that makes configuring your Zilla Controller easier. It also allows you to save configurations for backups, and alternate configurations.
You can also put the Zilla into DAQ mode and watch the various values change while you drive. (DAQ mode)
It will also create logs of your DAQ data for later use in either Zilla daq format, or normalized .CSV format.
Written in Java, so it can run on almost any system. (Requires Java 1.6.0 or newer)
FREE! (donations accepted)
Dashboards from Users:
2010/10/23 - Version 1.3
- Updated to new Serial Port drivers - YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR INSTALL!
- Make SURE you copy the new Serial Driver binary to your JRE/bin directory.
- You SHOULD be receiving this warning on the console when you run now:
- WARNING: RXTX Version mismatch
- Jar version = RXTX-2.2pre1
- native lib Version = RXTX-2.2pre2
- Added AH/WH Accumulators that maintain counts between runs.
- Added Warning/Error settings to Indicator and Number gauges.
- Fixed several bugs with File choosers.
2010/09/07 - Version 1.2.5
- Added Background Image support to Dashboard.
- Added command line options, -Dashboard, -Daq, -?
- Bug Fix - Problems with AH/WH in Dashboard.
2010/05/01 - Version 1.2.4
- Dashboard Edit - make it visible which gauge cursor is over
- Bug Fix - Problems after deleting control from dashboard
- Added capability to Duplicate existing dashboard controls
- Added option to force all dashboard controls to be use constant data and be visible.
- Added Decimal pt to display of AH and WH values
2010/02/14 - Version 1.2.3
2010/02/13 - Version 1.2.2
- Added Indicator gauge
- Fixed Dashboard editing problems
2010/02/09 - Version 1.2.1
- Minor performance enhancements.
- Make Dashboard gauges default to more reasonable values.
- changed Dashboard editing to be more useable
- Reorganized menu accellerators
- Fixed sample.dashboard
2010/02/08 - Version 1.2.0
2010/01/30 - Version 1.1.6
- Added Config file name to title bar.
- Disable File Open/Save/SaveAs/Recent when in DAQ mode.
- Prompt to save changes before exiting.
2010/01/18 - Version 1.1.5
- Added motor total AH and KWH to the DAQ mode display and CSV log
2009/10/29 - Version 1.1.4
- Fixed bug when exiting app while in DAQ mode.
2009/10/28 - Version 1.1.3
- Added Log to CSV option in DAQ mode. CSV data is normalized to be Volts, Amps, RPM instead of Zilla raw data formats.
2009/10/24 - Version 1.1.2
- Bug fix - had parallel and reverse motor settings switched.
2009/10/23 - Version 1.1.1
- Re-arranged controls in Config screen to be easier to use.
- Added more error checking to values.
- Added more tooltips.
2009/10/20 - Version 1.1.0
- Added DAQ mode, can both display and create a DAQ log file.
- Updated ZIP file to have everything in a ZillaConfig directory.
- Cleaned up Properties file settings.
- Fixed Menu accelerator keys
2009/10/18 - Version 1.0.1
- Added menu to choose Zilla model, sets max voltage and current allowed.
- Corrected handling of Reverse/Parallel settings when contactors not installed. (Rev/Par settings are now still allowed.)
- Corrected handling of Z1K scaling option so correct values are set.